His LiFe
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
3:04 PM
Just wanna take this opportunity to wish Happy 40th Birthday, Singapore!! Well, most Singaporeans nation-wide will be xtra patriotic today .
it's my-way|`
Feel glad to enjoy the holiday today . But somehow, there's alot of things to do today . So I can't afford to waste the precious time . It has been a torrid time typing here n there using just my right hand only since my left hand got injured during my silat training last Saturday . How I got injured? My left hand was kicked by one of the team-mates during the training . When he should have aim the kick at my body vest, he kicked damn low and it hit my left hand . Shit . Because of this improper kick, I got into trouble .
It was damn painful . I don't really mind if I got a cut but again, my injury was more to internal whereby I couldn even see my veins at my hand at all . Went to seek help from my mother's friend for the urut (massage) . I was told that I can recover from this setback within this one week, just in time for my PSK match this coming weekend .
National Pencak Silat Championships (PSK) just started on Sunday recently . Luckily, my match was not on that day itself . At the same time, I was lucky to avoid opponents from Seligi Tunggal Angkatan and Esha in the balloting draw . Instead, I will be squaring off against the opponent from Sunda Pajajaran in the opening match . Did not know who he is . Whatever it is, never try to take this lightly .
For now, have to recover from my injury as soon as possible, stay focused and get the best results in the must-win encounter . Insyallah.